Under Obamacare, millions of Americans will be eligible for financial help.
Check out this calculator from the nonpartisan Kaiser Family Foundation that shows how the tax credits work.
Here’s how the financial assistance works:
- Individuals earning up to $45,000 per year — or families of four earning up to $94,000 per year — will be eligible to receive it.
– Nearly half of all people who buy their own health insurance will be eligible for financial assistance next year — and, on average, are expected to save about $2,700 a year.
Check out the subsidies calculator: http://my.barackobama.com/Kaiser-Subsidy-Calculator
- Insurers target NC’s ‘young invincibles’ with subsidized health plans
- Financial Aid Subsidies May Help Families Cut Large Cost Of Health Care
- Obamacare Premiums Will Vary Widely By State And City: Report
- Insight: Poll shows healthy young adults may keep Obamacare afloat
- Starting Oct. 1, thousands in Valley can sign up for health care
- Kaiser Analysis: Tax Credits to Average $2,700 Per Family Next Year for People Who Now Buy Their Own Insurance