Herman Cain is really busy these days, but the former Godfather’s CEO apparently always has time for pizza.
Continuing his unorthodox campaign route, Cain sat down with GQ magazine for a pizza party. Here’s a look at Cain’s deepest thoughts on pizza (and other things).
- Cain thinks veggie pizza is sissy pizza. (“A manly man don’t want it piled high with vegetables! He would call that a sissy pizza.”)
- Pizzas have no party. (“If it’s great pizza, it transcends party affiliation, just like a good idea—like 9-9-9.”)
- Cain says a Muslim told him that “a majority of Muslims share the extremist views.”
- If Michele Bachmann were an ice cream, she would be Tutti-frutti. (“I know I’m going to get in trouble!” he says.)
- The prospect of a Rick Perry Presidency frightens him. (“You don’t only have to be commander and chief, you have to be communicator in chief.)
More on PostPolitics.
- Herman Cain Likes ‘Manly’ Pizza, Not ‘Sissy’ Pizza (towleroad.com)
- Herman Cain: Sissy Men Eat Vegetable Pizza (buzzfeed.com)
- Krystal Ball Slams Herman Cain: Referring To Bachmann As ‘Tutti Frutti’ Disrespectful To Women (mediaite.com)
- Herman Cain Talks ‘Sissy Pizza,’ Michele Bachmann’s Ice Cream Flavor (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Cain Appeals to Insecure Male Voter with “Sissy Pizza” Assessment (pamshouseblend.firedoglake.com)