A New Mexico man, Greg Fultz, paid $1,300 to have the above billboard erected to shame his ex-girlfriend (whom I will not name). The sign reads, “This Would Have Been A Picture Of My 2-Month Old Baby If The Mother Had Decided To Not KILL Our Child!”
Sure, it just seems like it’s another anti-choice crazy person antic, but here’s the kicker:
FULTZ ADMITS THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW THAT HIS EX HAD AN ABORTION. In fact, her friends have stated that she, in fact, had a miscarriage. Fultz doesn’t care. “[I]f it was abortion,” he says, “then my purpose is to try to prevent this from happening to someone else.”
In fact, the billboard initially had the support of Right to Life New Mexico, but once they found out that Fultz didn’t know whether his girlfriend had an abortion, they rescinded their support.
Now, obviously, it doesn’t matter whether she had an abortion or not, because Fultz is just terrible, terrible, terrible. He’s so despicable that I wish Countdown with Keith Olbermann were still on just so I could see Keith call him the “Worst Person in the World.”
Last week, a domestic court commissioner advised the billboard be removed and a protective order be issued for the ex-girlfriend, because clearly Fultz is a nut willing to go to extreme measures to shame his ex.
- Man Attempts To Shame Girlfriend For Abortion Using Billboard; Is Asshole (thegloss.com)
- Greg Fultz Erects Billboard Claiming Ex Had Abortion (PHOTO) (blippitt.com)
- Abortion Billboard Could Land Man in Jail (abcnews.go.com)
- What Right to Privacy? (sherights.com)
- New Mexico Billboard Triggers Fight Between Privacy and Free Speech (jonathanturley.org)