Herman Cain is reassessing the future of his campaign for the Republican Presidential nomination the day after a woman said she had a thirteen-year affair with him.
Mr. Cain held a conference call this morning with his campaign staff and told them he is evaluating the viability of his campaign. He plans to continue his speaking schedule.
On Monday, Mr. Cain denied the accusations in an interview with Wolf Blitzer on The Situation Room. “I acknowledge that I have known her for about that period of time. But the accusation that I had a 13-year affair with her, no.”
- Breaking: Cain Announces an Affair Scandal is Coming
- Herman Cain: A Third Woman is About to Accuse Me of Having an Affair
- How CNN Landed Herman Cain Interview On New Allegations
- Donna Brazile: ‘Cain Train Will Continue To Make Stops But Fewer Passengers Will Get On Board’
- Herman Cain Accuser Not Surprised at Cain’s Denial