Representative Gabrielle Giffords was made aware last month of who was killed during the January 8 shooting rampage that left her wounded.
The dead included Rep. Giffords’s aid, Gabe Zimmerman; a Federal District Court judge, John Roll; and Christina Green, who was nine. Six people were killed, and thirteen total were wounded in the attack.
The man charged in the attack, Jared L. Loughner, is in a prison in Missouri, after being determined incompetent to stand trial on forty-nine charges.
- Congresswomen Giffords now aware who died in shooting rampage, aide says (theglobeandmail.com)
- Congresswomen Giffords now aware who died in shooting rampage, aide says – Globe and Mail (news.google.com)
- Gabrielle Giffords Now Knows Who Died In Tucson Shooting, Aide Says (huffingtonpost.com)
- Giffords now knows who died in shooting – WAVY-TV (news.google.com)
- Aide: Giffords Aware Who Was Killed in Shooting (foxnews.com)